Creative Care Consultants, a division of Gini L. Toyne & Associates, Inc. provides professional nursing and social services care management intervention to assist older adults and their families with long-term care arrangements. The process of geriatric care management involves but is not limited to:
- Care planning assessments to identify problems, eligibility for assistance, and need for services.
- Screen, arrange, and monitor in-home or private duty help or other services.
- Review financial, legal or medical issues and offer referrals to geriatric specialists to avoid future problems and conserve assets.
- Provide crisis intervention.
- Act as liaison to families at a distance, making sure things are going well and alerting families to problems.
- Assist with moving an older person to or from a retirement community, care home or nursing home.
- Provide consumer education and advocacy.
- Offer counseling and support, money management assistance, or guardianship assistance.
We believe in the dignity and self-determination of the older adult and make every effort to provide options that will allow independent living at the least restrictive level.